- Heat your wood fired oven to 300C.
- Season your chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika and chilli flakes.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in your cast iron pan.
- Add chicken to your pan occasionally turning until the skin is golden for 10 minutes.
- Transfer your cast iron pan to your kitchen oven and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Check the temperature is at least 75C with our Digital Meat Thermometer.
- Let them reast for 5 minutes before enjoying.
Tip: add garlic bulbs and onion to your pan for more flavour.