- Soak your Cedar Wood Planks in water for up to 1 hour (3-4 hours is preferable).
- Heat your oven to 200C. Wash Sea Bass inside and out and pat dry with kitchen paper. Make about 3-4 slashes across the flesh of the fish.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice and dill and season the Sea Bass with sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle all over the fish.
- Place your pre-soaked planks into your wood fired oven and let them heat up for approximately 3 minutes until you see a light smoke.
- Using tongs, flip the planks and set them away from your fire before adding your Sea Bass.
- Cook for 15 -20 minutes until the skin is flaky and crisp
- Serve with salad and a wedge of lemon.
TIP: When soaking your planks try adding wine or apple juice to the water for more flavour.