These small bites of toasted goodness will go down a treat with your dinner guests as a pre-party snack.
- Check out our incredible wood fired tomatoes recipe, alternatively, you can use a jar of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slice your French baguette and place it onto a roasting tray, before adding thin layers of goat’s cheese to each piece. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add to your wood fired oven and continue to rotate ensuring all of the bread is slightly toasted and the goats’ cheese has melted in the centre.
- Remove from your wood fired oven after approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Add ½ teaspoon of honey to the goats’ cheese before topping each bruschetta with two tomatoes.
- Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and garnish with basil.
Tip: Add chopped walnuts for some extra crunch.