You need to try this succulent glazed salmon recipe in your wood fired oven! It’s truly a taste sensation!
Time: approx. 20 minutes (Internal temperature – 63°C)
In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and chilli flakes.
100 g honey
60 ml soy sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp. chilli flakes
- Pre heat your wood fired oven to around 200°C
- Whilst the oven is reaching temperature, heat up the oil in a cast iron pan.
- Once to temperature and the oil is hot, remove the cast iron pan and place salmon in skin side up.
- Put back into the oven and close the door. If required, top up with small pieces of wood.
- After 15 minutes, remove from the oven and add glaze.
- Place back into the oven for the last 5 minutes.
To ensure the salmon is cooked thoroughly, we recommend using our Digital Meat Thermometer! 45°C – 50°C is perfect.