This wood fired roasted garlic recipe will fill your garden with the most incredible smell! Perfect for making homemade garlic bread or adding to a soup for extra flavour!
- Cut the tops of the garlic bulbs to expose the cloves and add to individual sheets of tin foil.
- Drizzle the garlic bulbs with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to each bulb and top with a sprig of Thyme or Rosemary.
- Cover the garlic bulbs with the tin foil and add to a roasting pan or dish.
- Roast for approximately 20 – 30 mins until slightly golden and the garlic bulbs have softened.
- Allow to cool for a further 20 minutes before squeezing the garlic from each individual clove to make a paste.
- Enjoy with a fresh baguette and share with friends and family.