Best served with an ice cold beer!
Quick, easy and can be done whilst heating up your oven ready for pizza!
Time: Approx 5 minutes
- Fire up your oven.
- Whilst your oven is getting up to temperature preheat oil in a cast iron pan inside the oven.
- Once the oven reaches 350°C remove the cast iron pan and carefully add your Padron peppers.
- Place back into the oven and cook until the peppers start to soften and the skin starts to colours and blisters slightly
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with rock salt.
- Remove carefully from the cast iron pan.
Serve and enjoy!