- 500g Strong White Bread Flour or ‘00’ Flour
- 2 Tsp Dried Active Yeast (follow pack for instructions)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 300ml Tepid Water
- Flour (for dusting)
- In a large mixing bowl, bring all ingredients together until just combined.
- Knead dough on a floured worktop for 5 -7 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave to prove until doubled in size (Approx. 4 5 minutes).
- Turn the dough out onto a dusted work surface and divide into 4 even pieces and leave to rest for 10 minutes.