- Follow the lighting instructions.
- Once the oven reaches 350°C and the wood has started to burn down to embers, use an ember rake (or brush) to push the wood to the back corner of the oven. If desired, add more wood to push the temperature to 400°C.
- Brush off any ash from the middle of the oven with a brass brush.
- Sprinkle Semolina onto the Pizza Peel and prepare your pizza on top ready to go into the oven.
- Place pizza on to the stone tiles opposite to the fire. Do not place directly next to the flames.
- To ensure an even bake, use a turning peel or pizza peel to rotate pizza throughout the cook.
Tip: Use the door and damper to maintain/recover heat to cooking temperature if necessary.