Home-made wood fired pizzas to give your family parties the edge
We all love a good pizza, but how much more fun is it to create your own little slice of heaven? Well now you can, any time, and all from the comfort of your own home, garden, balcony or back yard.
The Alfresco Chef team has some amazing pizza recipes and tips, from helping you to choose the perfect blend of toppings through to making the crispy bases from fresh pizza dough.
Whether your preference is for a traditional margherita pizza, a more adventurous quattro stagioni or a herb topped, folded calzone to seal in the delicious flavours, our wood fired ovens will give you, your family and friends the added wow factor.
So fire up your Alfresco Chef oven, get the dough ready, add your favourite toppings and watch your fantastic pizza creations cook before your very eyes.
Our ultimate wood fired garlic bread...
- Dust your pizza peel wit flour and place your shaped dough on top.
- For the garlic bugger, combine 50g of soft butter, 1 clove of minced or grated garlic and a crack of black pepper.
- Spread the butter mix over the base.
- Sprinkle over a handful of parmesan and drizzle with truffle or olive oil.
- Cook in a wood fired oven at around 400°c turning regularly untill cooked (Approx 90-120 seconds)
More than just a pizza oven…
Your Alfresco Chef oven is more than just a pizza oven. If your looking for inspiration on what else you can rustle up in your oven, take a look at our bake and roast sections.