The Alfresco Chef guarantee the wood fired oven and its components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for up to 3 years.
Please retain your receipt, invoice or any other proof of purchase for the duration of your ownership and register your oven online at www.thealfrescochef.co.uk/register
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong, we will endeavour to
- Repair or replace faulty component parts.
- If the fault cannot be repaired, we will replace the whole oven.
- In the event the oven is replaced, we require the existing oven to be returned.
To make a warranty claim, please contact our customer support team by email email@example.com. Please note, proof of purchase will be required at the time of contact.
These exclusions apply to the warranty:
- The oven has not used in accordance with the manual
- Use of anything other than untreated hardwood for fuel and burning the oven at excessive temperatures over 450°C
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. oven tiles and thermometer)
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing.
- Water damage
- Surface rust
- Minor distortion or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Alterations and modifications to the oven change the condition detected at delivery of the product
- If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven
- Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of the oven, including scratches and colours differences
- The warranty does not cover the stone tiles for general wear and tear or breakages in use
Spare parts are available from the Alfresco Chef.