The Alfresco Chef guarantee the wood fired oven and its components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for up to 3 years.
Please retain your receipt, invoice or any other proof of purchase for the duration of your ownership and register your oven online at www.thealfrescochef.co.uk/register
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong, we will endeavour to
- Repair or replace faulty component parts.
- If the fault cannot be repaired, we will replace the whole oven.
- In the event the oven is replaced, we require the existing oven to be returned.
To make a warranty claim, please contact our customer support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, proof of purchase will be required at the time of contact.
The following exclusions apply to the warranty.
- Where the oven has not been used and installed as described in this manual.
- This includes the use of anything other than untreated hardwood for fuel and burning the oven at excessive temperatures over 450°C
- Where the oven has been subject to normal wear and tear (e.g. oven tiles and thermometer)
- Discolouration or heat tarnishing.
- Water damage
- Surface rust
- Minor distortion or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where warping does not prevent use of the oven.
- If the oven has been altered or modified and is no longer in the condition detected at delivery of the product.
- If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven.
- Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of the oven, including scratches and colours differences
Spare parts are available from the Alfresco Chef.