Alfresco Chef Ovens are intended for outdoor use only.
- Do not use ovens indoors. Keep away from buildings, structures or proximity to any enclosed area.
- Position the oven on a flat, hard, stable surface. Keep it clear and free from flammable or combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable liquids.
- Do not use flammable liquids or any fuels that have been presoaked in flammable liquid, around the oven whilst it is lit.
- Only use kiln dried hardwood.
- Do not exceed temperate above 450°C. Exceeding this temperature could lead to personal injury and/or damage to the oven that is not covered by warranty.
- Do not operate in high winds.
- Always wear heat resistant protective gloves when handling the oven.
- The oven will be extremely hot during use. Use caution when adding hardwood to the fire.
- Do not touch oven body or chimney when in use.
- Do not move the oven when in use.
- Do not leave oven unattended when in use.
- Keep children, pets and combustible items away from oven when in operation.
- Only use tools and utensils that are resistant to high temperatures.
- Allow oven to fully cool before cleaning, moving or putting under cover.
- Do not modify the oven or fittings.